2011/02/21

JAPANESE PARTY

I had a Japanese party this weekend because some Japanese are leaving soon. It's really sad. I'm sure I'll miss them. ;;

on Friday, I had a Japanese girl's party with W Miki, Tomoko-san, Satomi-san and Josai uni girls.
Some girls and I went to Atrantic Super Store to buy some snacks and beer.

At the party, Everybody laughed a lot, especially in Eriko's story. She said she is S because she wakes her dog up when the dog is sleeping....---->"?" Everybody had a question mark. lol If she is S, everybody would be S. lol



I went to bed around 6am that night (morning?). Then I woke up around 9am!! I slept only 3 hours! Can you imagine? just 3 hours!! I'm sorry for myself..haha

After I woke up, I was watching Animation, "Kimi ni todoke" for a loooooong time. That's why I forgot about another Japanese party for last night...lol

I found out I don't like parties that there are guys. Guys' talking are kind of boring and childish. I love girls' parties :) However, it was good that I could make some friends at that party.

I went to bed around 6am. YES... I will go to bed earlier tonight. I'm exhausted!!

KAZEHAYA-KUN DAISUKI♥♥←

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿